Inclusive services for that true holiday mood
To ensure that you feel completely at home with Gudrun, we offer you the following inclusive services:
- Clean rooms with comfortable beds – do you prefer cosy or ultra-modern?
- Welcome cocktail
- Generous breakfast buffet with regional products
- Varying 4-course menu in the dining room in the evening with a panoramic view
- Voucher for an aperitif at our bar
- Special highlights: delicious gala dinner, barbecue afternoon in summer (from 2022), and fondue evening in winter at the hotel’s own Alpine hut (once a week, depending on weather conditions and number of guests)
- Wellness area with three different saunas, relaxation rooms, heated swimming pool, and whirlpool.
- Fluffy bathrobe and sauna towel
- Three guided hikes a week
- In-house e-bike rental (for a fee)
- Free explorer map with Gudrun’s excursion tips in the Alps
- Casual hotel bar with TV and reading room
- For families: playroom for children and spacious children’s playground with table tennis, trampoline, and slide
- Small, excellent (and modern!) gym
- And of course: free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Feel like you’re at home with friends.
When host Martin serves his homemade Tirtlan (a traditional deep-fried pastry from Gudrun’s cookbook) with quark cheese and spinach filling while wearing his typical royal-blue South Tyrolean apron, your mouth is sure to start watering from their delicious smell. In winter, when all the guests meet at the hotel’s own ski hut for a fondue evening, you know you’re with Gudrun. Here, the special and the almost-forgotten is preserved. Holidays become familiar, like staying at a friend’s home. And that’s what makes our hotel in Gossensass so special.