Activities and events
There’s a lot to do around Gudrun.
Gudrun is much more than just a place to sleep. It’s a place to discover, to enjoy, and to live. Whether you want your days to be full of activities or if you prefer to take it easy, Gudrun and the surrounding region has something for everyone. Events, guided walks, and excursions can be found below in our events calendar.
Hut fun and aperitifs with Gudrun
Once a week, your two hosts, Martin and Tobias, invite you to legendary fun in our beloved Alpine huts – with fondue and schnapps in winter and a barbecue afternoon in summer. A relaxed cable carride takes you to Gudrun’s Alpine hut, Pfeifer Huisele, where we can enjoy the afternoon or evening together with wine and great food. We’ll also give you a voucher for an aperitif at Gudrun’s hotel bar.
Weekly programme – in summer and winter
- Monday: Train & Wine
- Tuesday: guided e-bike tour
- Wednesday: sunrise hike on Monte Cavallo/Rosskopf
- Wednesday: hike with the host family
- Thursday: guided Alpine pasture hike
- Friday: experience at the herb farm
- Once a week, depending on weather: barbecue afternoon (from 2022)
- 3 ski areas (Ladurns, Monte Cavallo/Rosskopf, and Racines-Giovo/Ratschings-Jaufen), all of which can be reached in no time by car or ski bus.
- Once a week: guided snowshoe hikes organised by the tourist office (We would be happy to reserve a place for you!).
- Once a week: hut evening with fondue at Pfeifer Huisele
- By request: ice curling