Your home-away-from-home hotel in Gossensass
Welcome to Gudrun. Welcome to a hotel in Gossensass where you’ll feel as if you’re staying with good friends. And this applies to all our guests – whether you come alone, as a couple, with friends, or your whole family. How do we do that?
- We cook for you: those classic dishes that our great-grandmothers used to cook.
- We celebrate with you: for example, on warm summer evenings on our terrace with an aperitif.
- We treat you: in summer (from 2022), we’ll organise a barbecue lunch at Gudrun’s rustic Alpine hut in Val di Fleres/Pflerschtal, and in winter, the hut evening takes place here. And the best part? For you, our hotel guests, the whole thing is free!
- We look after you: if you come back tired in the afternoon with a growling stomach from hiking in Sterzing, we’ll offer you coffee and cake to bridge the time until dinner.
- We take care of your well-being: in the intimate wellness area of our hotel in Gossensass.
This also makes Gudrun special:
At our hotel in Gossensass, you’ll feel at home if you are looking for experiences off the beaten track, love old stories, and want to discover new Instagram-worthy spots.
Gudrun is really the “first” place in South Tyrol, so you’ll arrive at your holiday home in no time when travelling from Germany or Austria. Thanks to its central location, you can reach many South Tyrolean sights easily.
Culinary delights at our hotel in Gossensass
We don’t do mass production and ready-made products! Instead, host Martin cooks a freshly made 4-course menu for you every evening, with vegetarian and allergy-friendly options by request. Salad is also available, which is freshly prepared and ready for you at the buffet. In the morning, you can look forward to fragrant Italian coffee, oven-warm bread from a baker in Gossensass, and everything else you’d expect from a breakfast buffet.At our hotel between Brenner and Sterzing, you can enjoy a perfect start to the day!
Spot on adventures!
Want to discover South Tyrol? Great, then you’ve come to the right hotel in Gossensass! There’s always something to do around Gudrun. Whether it’s hiking, biking, tobogganing, or skiing in the Ladurns ski area, there’s something for every taste, every fitness level, every season here with us. Culture lovers can visit a variety of events or learn about the literary history of Gossensass. Did you know that our little village used to be a popular health resort and Henrik Ibsen’s favourite place?