Safe and healthy holidays at our accommodation near Ladurns
At Gudrun, one thing counts above all else: that you feel comfortable and safe. This includes the upmost cleanliness and the relaxed feeling of being able to move around in all areas of the hotel without any worries. So you’ll arrive in the best holiday mood, here’s an overview of our current measures:
Gudrun’s hygiene standards: clean as a whistle!
- All public areas, high-contact surfaces such as door handles, handrails, lift buttons, tables and seats, frequently touched items such as menus, pens, etc. are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- Our staff undergo regular Covid-19 tests and wear FFP2 masks or other masks for safety.
- The rules regarding safe distances can be observed in all areas of the hotel and the two-metre spacing regulation between tables also applies in our restaurant.
- All guests are reminded to maintain a safe distance, observe the hygiene rules, and always wear your mask in all public hotel areas.
- It goes without saying: disinfectant dispensers are available throughout our hotel.
- All hotel employees, suppliers, and partners are prepared for the highest possible standards of cleanliness. We continuously adapt our hygiene measures to the current official requirements in order to give our guests the best possible safety and a carefree holiday mood.
Relaxed cancellation policy
Special times call for special measures, and so cancellation is possible free of charge in the following situations:
- The country of origin requires the guest to go into quarantine after returning from their stay at Gudrun.
- Lockdown of the guest’s country of origin
- National or regional lockdown in Italy
- The guest is infected with the virus and/or is in quarantine.
The paid deposit will be credited for your next stay with us until the end of October 2022.
Gudrun says: Let’s stick together even with the social distance! By having a little consideration for each other, the relaxing mountains, good-humoured people, and our hygiene measures offer the best conditions for a beautiful but safe holiday.